Kheyl Bin

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Orchard and Bugis Tour

Ok lets do something quick as I got to book in soon. I went to meet Gina and gang. Its such a rare event coz alot of us turned up. They include Charmaine, Ferrene, Gina, Wenfang, Jingrui, Michelle and me. Had lunch at the cafe opp Mos burger. The course I ordered was pretty good,alot of meat which i LOVED.



While we were shopping at Takashimaya,we saw this japanese boy sleeping on the couch while the parent were shopping. Such an amusing sight. Well I bought a pair of Gola shoes @ $39 only! But bank no money liao lah. I juz realise that im that kinda person that would be begging in my hugo suit. Its like no money still wana buy this buy that.






So after that at Bugis ,we went to have duck rice coz I was on budget (spent alot on my birthday party). Took some photos here and there,lingered around Bugis till we went back at 8pm.Well thats all for today. Gotta run see you guys on Sat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home