Kheyl Bin

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Long Long Dayyyyyy

Celebrated my birthday last night. Was so tiring being a host, well at least without people working for you. I am the host,the waiter,the entertainer,the cook,the rubbish collector and the driver all in one.

Woke up at 8 in the morning to go marketing. Then have to mix the meat for cooking. After that collect all the food. Nearing to the evening Huiling and my Mum helped to fry the meat balls while Bev and Kenji did the decorating.

Was glad most of you guys enjoyed it. Although the stupid candles keep going off and the ambience went off. My Royston and Angel were not here. Gina wasnt here also.

Guess what I overheard my Mum said while she thought I wasnt around. She said that Gina was my Gf. Aiyah how many times must I say shes not? Well I cant be bothered lah none of her concern anyway. To you guys out there....I dont care liao lah explain also you all dont believe....

To be continued....

Although I organised the whole thing,its still embarassing when people crowd around you to give you their well wishes. Im always shy when I have eyes on me.





1 Comments:

  • ahha.... gina your gf..? that's wat everyone tot....keke... aniwae enjoy your party and YOUr very personalised svc...wah lau i was shocked when u give mi tissue to wipe my eyes lo... lolz...
    eh btw ask u sth.. is your frn the guy in black a gay? ;p
    fer

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home