Kheyl Bin

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Guava Feast for the Little Ones

Was preparing stuff for dinner just now so went to open the fridge. I saw a guava with white stuff on it so I took it out for further inspection. Upon closer look,there were small worms on the guava. Some were on the outer surface,some only the tiny heads on skin. The funny thing is they were not moving; one was erected,half of its body inside the fruit. Its like time has frozen and the poor fella is trying to crawl out of the guava. I dont know why also maybe its too cold they froze while trying to get out.

Apprarently the Guava was grown in my garden...but the tree is so small why the fruit so big?! Dont know maybe my garden can enlarge things.....if so I will place some parts of my body there for it to grow. *Grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home