Kheyl Bin

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Im Sick Now

This morning I woke up with all my nose clogged and my throat dry. Gawd im gonna get sick again. At this moment Im still holding tissue paper against my nose.Went to cook rice coz Charles wanted to eat fried rice. I cooked lunch for Charles and Beven this afternoon anyway...with meat balls,dumplings and calamari. Well dont ask why,I just felt like cooking somebody a meal.

Went to KTV after that. In the midst,my nose started to run.Well KTV was normal lah,dinner was in Takashimaya food court. At the foodcourt,I saw a pregnant lady who look like Rosalind. Beven thinked so too. Cant take photo lah I scared she angry. Well Ros,I know what you are going to look like when you get pregnant.

Malay Conman
At Starbucks City Hall,while were chatting and sipping coffee,there was this Malay guy who was touting donation tickets. I found him familier so I said I bought one from him in Spinelli's 2 months back. He said "this is for the needy children,chinese,malay,indian all races". I was thinking "SO?" He always tries to get people at the same table to share money to buy a $2 ticket. I told him I've bought it many times then he showed me this palm and ended the conversation. RUDE! Come'on lah Abang. FUCK U you low graded conman. I never scold you good enough already you still wana be rude to me. Hope you rot in hell courtesy of Allah for cheating people of their money.

So guys next this you see this malay guy selling donation tickets for 'needy children' please ask him to show his pass and pretend to call police to check if they are registered. If all fails, you can just spit in his face and curse him. Anyway hes alone and you have a table of friends with you. Peace!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home