Kheyl Bin

Monday, October 04, 2004

Mon Morning

After I went for my appointment in the morning,I proceeded to Peace Centre to print poster for supporting Maia. Only $2..luckily coz im broke. Heres a sample of one of the poster. If your lucky you can see it this Thurs on TV.


Went to temple to pray...shun lu mah its in the vicinity. Walked past this stall selling flowers..at first the aunty said ' this one $25 but i charge u $20 lar' Dent i went to pick one pot. Well I took the one with 2 stalks and with patterns in the petals. Obviously more expensive but then I was trying my luck lar. After some poor bargaining....she just lowered the price to $24 from $28. I tot can buy at $20 then it would be a steal.

Just trying my photography skills with the aromotheraphy set from Krison and my old display items. Looks like Indochine @clubstreet huh.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home