Kheyl Bin

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I hate people stealing my food!

Just reached home after the stupid people delay my book out. Actually after lunch can book out but they came back at 2.30! Yah den got birthday cake...none of my business wat but still need to keep the tables n container. Wasted a day off just like that.

So yesterday was the BIG DAY. I was so looking forward to it as it the end of it signifies the start of my week long break. Pretty pissed off when passerbys try and steal my KFC. " Oh I thought can take one" What a lame excuse!

And theres this lady who was here during preview,shes here again yesterday. Went to out tentage and duno who gave her the KFC and drinks. Was trying to take ice cream from the group leaders but den they refused. Then I saw her trying to get chocolate from someone so I went over and ask where she was from. She didnt reply and I got chocolates instead. The distributor didnt want to give it to her and ironically I said i didnt want. So the cheapskate bitch ask me to give her which I replied " No I want to give it so someone else". She grabbed my hand and begged but den still dont want to give her. Buay Song that bitch. Finally someone chased her out of the tentage hahahah.....good for her.

Fireworks were pretty dazzling but the ash and paper bits were too hard to avoid. There were many photo taking sessions ....but Roy was the popular one. Everybody wants to take pictures with him. My face went green like my uniform...Im not that ugly wat. Maybe he got the cute look. Well nvm lah I love myself can already.

2 Comments:

  • eh kelvin accpet that fact la..maybe Roy is realli cuter than ya...;p but aniwae dun be disappointed cos we''ll love u! *pukes* Btw who's that guy besides u, the one on your left, he loks like Gurmit singh lei...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:30 PM  

  • Ya I know you guys love me. I love u too lar. That guy is chinese leh y look like gurmit? Nuts. Anyway leave your name next time you post ok? Dont know who you are.

    By Blogger Kelvin, At 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home