Kheyl Bin

Friday, August 06, 2004

The Scales at the Pool

Went swimming today...only 8 laps lah . Hey its tiring when you dont eat breakfast,lunch and go swim ok! Sun was pretty strong today..so I had to hide under the shade for some of the time. I still came back with a red face in the end.

Under the palm tree,I was reading the Horoscope guide to Love . Stuff from the book are pretty true, on how me, a Libra can be so indecisive and the taurean,so down to earth. Well I do believe in horoscope personaity but not those daily forcasts. Theres this phrase "On a tree,the male birds are white ,female birds are red while the blue ones are those who dont know what they are." Its funny...it can mean that we're indecisive or but to me it just sounds like a sexuality issue.

Reminds me of the Dim Sum Dollies there was a scene which goes like this :

There were 3 birds in a tree, a crow ,a blue bird and an orange bird. The crow was called Orr Jiao. The orange one Kum Jiao. Hahahaha Kum Jiao....And to the last one

Orange Bird: Lan ---
Blue Bird: (Intercepts) STOP. Call me by my christian name. Blue Bird.

Haha you guys get it rite? Blue Bird in hokkien. I did'nt come across Kum Jiao before but den it still sounds crude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home