Kheyl Bin

Monday, August 02, 2004

Black Face



Was as Ailing's private KTV wif Beven and his Mum. Haha so cute bring his Mum go KTV. I didnt sound very good today...probably because of my blocked nose. After that we fetched Gina and were shopping at Ikea. Bought some champange glasses and candles for my Birthday Party. So much cool stuff in Ikea but I have a budget wallet ok.

Gina bought me the Kose mask I wanted yesterday. Yeay! So excited....man. I heard so many good comments on it I want to try it myself.

Erm the blackheads didnt come off as it was suppose to. But it was fun peeling the mask off. Maybe I did'nt follow the right procedure...its in Japanese how am I gonna understand it?! Maybe must scrub the face before using it. Need advice.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home