Kheyl Bin

Sunday, August 01, 2004

NDP Preview

Just back from NDP Preview. Was there since 9AM and i just stepped home...1.33AM on Sun. Wah lao....tiring! Lucky dont have to meet Charmaine and Gina coz I really cant make it. Upload pictures tomorrow morning when I wake up .



Ok so it was a rainy day....the clouds were hanging so low. Somebody commented it looked like the peak in Hong Kong. It was a rare sighting.

There was Haggen Daz ice cream for the participants in the afternoon courtesy of People's Association. Its the 2nd time im eating Ice cream bars,first time in KL Airport Lounge. Well im a regular patron of Haggen Daz Ice Cream anyways. Im proud to say I ate 3 sticks of it yesterday.


Damn funny looking at those uncles put make up coz they have to wear those costumes. Red blushes n blue eye shadow on a 50 year old man!!! Haha . The Director said that I will see hungry ghost at night and I really saw. Well this time they are tamer.....I still remember got one aunty ask for chocolate cream bread when I only have Strawberry flavour one ,I told her "Sorry this is not supermarket hor. Shop n Save at Kallang leisure park sure have chocolate flavour." Hahaha I bitch rite? Most of them want more than 1 share of drinks n food.Dont care wether they vegetarian or not.....really KIASU.

Fireworks yesterday.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home