Kheyl Bin

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Idiots In My Class

My supply assistant(GE) II course has 90% idiots! I dont mean to be sterotyping but I really think there's a difference in behavior between those with tertiary education and those without. Today 2 of them called a female trainee from another class and disturbed her on the speakerphone so everyone could hear. In the middle of the lesson,a warrant officer came in n fucked the whole class.....such childish people. Somemore the girl not pretty also the want to disturb. Some of them keep talking cock with instructors during lessons....and asking stupid questions! Please I already know of your ignorance dont need to prove it to me. I just hate to see their face...all these ah-bengs. Wish to tell them what Beven tell their recruits. "Your not educated enough to talk to me so Shuddup!" but I guess not all of them are like that.
 
 

1 Comments:

  • diaoz... *wu liao people* -kC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home