Kheyl Bin

Friday, July 09, 2004

Another Ad Hoc Gathering


Alley Lamps Posted by Hello

Its almost 3am now and I just came home. Went chilling at Alley Bar. Hard to believe im doing it on a Thursday night rather than a Friday night or weekends. It was a nice place and I particularly like the peranakan decor. Did I mention I like peranakans also? I found out that Magaritas taste better with fruit juice blended into them.Dont order peppermint magaritas or those that taste like frozen syrup water.


Ice Kachang Posted by Hello

Earlier on we were at Spinelli's chit chatting. The usual ad hoc gang + Charles and Troy. Again it was an ad hoc gathering as we bumped into the gang in orchard.Charmaine is so crazy over photo taking today. I wonder why also. She claims that its new photos for friendster...but well,it might be true. Prehaps I was looking for new subjects for my camera.


Spinelli Posted by Hello

Well thats all for today.Its another off day tomorrow....yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home