Kheyl Bin

Friday, July 09, 2004

Orchard on the 2nd day

Was in KBox with Derek and Reynn. Been sometime since I saw them. As usual they are still so crappy. Hahahah Reynn dancing in the room somemore. Haha.Derek ORD lor......gotta be my turn soon man.


Karaoke Posted by Hello

Had a quick dinner at Billy Bombers tonight to celebrate Benson's disruption for NTU.Hes one of few guys I can talk to in camp now Im gonna miss him while hes gone. Dont know why they chose the place anyway,I think the food there is not really value for money so I just ordered a milk shake to save my wallet from the mutilation. My china storeman asked me to order a steak for him so I did,Sirlion steak medium well done. He asked the chef to redo it thrice! So paiseh man! I suggested to him next time dont eat steak,better take chicken.


Billy Bombed my Wallet Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home