Kheyl Bin

Thursday, July 15, 2004

HOTA

My parents where abit apprehensive about me opting in for the Human Organ Transplant Act. I wonder why. Maybe the older generation didn't liked the idea of it. I find it perfectly find as long as they don't exhibit my sliced body in alcohol for everybody to see. Transplant and treatment is just fine because someone gets to live because of your generosity and compassion. An organ is one of the priceless gifts that a human being can offer. But 1 question,does the soul follow my heart in death? If it does wont I be haunting the donee? Scary.

For those who turned 21 in 2004,Im sure you've received the mailer as well. Its more than just heart and kidneys....organs that included in the act are:

1 tissues
2 lung
3 kidney
4 heart
5 cornea
6 bones/ligaments
7 skin
8 pancreas
9 small bowels
10 saphenous veins

The theory is the same as most parts of the pig can be eaten. In my case,most of the body parts can be donated. So whats your stand on the HOTA?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home