Kheyl Bin

Friday, July 16, 2004

Dog Talk

I was in my parents' room watching television just know. Came across something you people may find amusing. My dad was talking to my dog Niki.Well they always talk to my dogs. In the morning can hear my mum scolding the dogs not to bark so as not to wake the neighbours and asking them if they want to eat bread. Dad will always walk Lassi and bring the other 2 to enjoy air con in their room. Haha I guess as me and my sister grow older,we have our own life and my parents will feel they have lost their kids. We dont talk to them often,so they have to divert their attention to the 3 dogs. :) Will the dog understand what we are trying to say? I think they understand body language lah...Lassi like to pull down her toys from the shelf hinting me to play with her whenever im wearing my shoes preparing to go out. Well dogs are fun to be with coz they are man's best friends!

1 Comments:

  • yeps! i agree totally w u! My parents did the same to my 2 doggies. they like to chat w e dogs, scold them, threaten them, tease them etc. Tink wat u say it qte true, mayb cos they no longer feel close to their kids le bah.

    By Blogger Gina, At 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home