Kheyl Bin

Monday, July 05, 2004

Impromptu Gathering again

Just got back from Orchard. Woh eyes damn tired..probably due to the lenses or maybe just not enough sleep. Was out with Gina,Charmaine and Ferrene. We always meet on an impromptu basis,wonder why. At least we manage to meet up.Today's the first day of school for 2 of them,God I miss school. It seems quite relax to study there,just 1 three hour lecture and some of the days,you dont have to go to school at all! Im amazed! Have to wait another 1.5 years before I can get that kinda lifestyle. I'll endure that anyway...


Coffee Break Posted by Hello

Stomach have been feeling bloated this past week. Was it the helium that I was playing with yesterday or just some physical malfunction? Must go find that oil mummy always rub on my belly when I was a kid. Hope it helps. Heres a pic when I was young. Hee.


Jelly Munching! Posted by Hello

Its a pretty sweet photo. Found it in my Grandma's drawer few years ago. I guess i was a pretty cute kid when I was young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home