Kheyl Bin

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Malay Taxi Driver Kissed My Ass

I was driving home after sending Weiling home just now. Fuck, a this stupid SH 1924 cab brake in front of me just to pick some passengers he missed. So he brake, I brake also lar. And the Cab behind cannot make it......kissed my car's backside. I thought " Fuck!". Went down to check and took down the license plate of the cab in front before he drove away.

The poor malay uncle was very nice to write his particulars down for me, although I didnt do the same. He bang into me leh not I bang him. Not much damage, just some scratches. See if my Mum wants to pursue the matter. And for now, Selamat Hari Raya!

Lost $5 after 3 hrs of mahjong and made chocolate chip cookies which nobody wanted to bring home. :( I'll be fat emptying the cookie tin. My sister having a headache, which means being a bitch. Cant even let me use her bathroom because mine is spoilt. Women so troublesome. Lucky Men dont have headaches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home