Kheyl Bin

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

3X Work 1X Salary

Today my other Boss Lian lee taught me how to use SAP for recieving and issue of parts. Its extra work for me because im going to cover Kwok's work when hes on leave next week. Hoe wont be here already so which means, Im doing the job of 2 people. Think sure alot of things to clear and technicians chasing me for parts. :(

Well I still cant do OT on Monday because im going to Zouk with WF. Vivien is going to be Sailor Moon. Glad she didnt tua me like Beven's gang if not im going to be doublely dissapointed.

Watched Flightplan thes evening, quite a nice show. And I noe how to react when the idiots in front of your seat sit too straight. Move yourself. Haha. :) Catch you another day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home