Kheyl Bin

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Got Work Already!!!

Suppose to go to JB with ZY but 1/2 an hour before my scheduled departure, the agency called to schedule an interview. Well what to do? Have to go for the interview instead. Damn paiseh to tua ZY ...but she said its ok.

The interview wasnt really an interview, because they went straight into the operating procedures and briefing. I knew I got the job, if not they wont waste so much time explaining to me. Its an aerospace company and I will be picking the items that technicians are needed for repair. Glad my SIA experience did well in improving my resume.

The agency said its a monthly pay of $1200, which sounds ok to me. But today they were saying dont know if its going to be an hourlyor monthly. But he said maybe around $6/hr. Think his maths fail. $6/ hr x 8 hrs a day x 5 days a week x 4 weeks = $960....got to ask tomorrow before I sign anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home