Kheyl Bin

Saturday, October 08, 2005

KTV and my New Shoes

Bought a new pair of Addidas shoes today. Been aiming it for sometime and its until now after my birthday,when I guarantee that I got cash from my Ang Pows then I purchase them. Too bad my size is not available and the next biggest one is the last piece :( Bought it anyway.

That evening we went to Katong Shopping Center for KTV. With Cecilia, Daphne and Huiling. They are my first year poly pals. 2 ah lians and 1 decent teacher. Sure you can tell who are the ah lians! Hahahah. So mean of me. But really been sometime since I've seen them.




1 Comments:

  • ...I’m about to show you a secret that all those “So Called Internet Guru Marketers” don’t want you to ever find out about!

    to find out more Visit "ways to make money" site. It pretty much covers "ways to make money" today to learn more.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home