Kheyl Bin

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

阿好 Is Going to Halloween Party

Rejected the job this afternoon because the HR department didnt wana increase my salary to $1200 as offered in the beginning. I feel so short changed...dont wana lower my standard. So im jobless again.

Went costume hunting with Wenfang today. I actually wanted to be Jiang Shi but James and the other guy said it first....so I lan lan find other stuff. Wenfang chose a gothic witch costume. I at first chose an indian costume to mimic the Visa Platinium commercial " When you free the virds, they will bring good luck!". Then I was playing with some wigs and ting!!!!! Suddenly somebody said Ah Hao....from CityBeat last time played by Sharon Au. I always mimic her last time so I think it would be more appropriate. I picked some female costumes but too small....finally got one that fits. But the pants too short. Must be damn funny when I go to Zouk that night with a feather duster!阿好好介绍!


The Original 阿好 played by Sharon Au!



I sell virds for a living...but 1 vird cannot sell because its very important vird.



2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:18 AM  

  • Social Media Consolidation Act ??? 6 & 7 ?: NewsGator buys NetNewswire and Yahoo gets Upcoming.org
    I have not been counting precisely, but assuming that the MySpace acquisition was act 5 of the Social Media consolidation, Act 6 & 7 were announced today: Broadly expected, NetNewsWires maker was acquired by ...
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
    I have a bird feeder pole site/blog. It pretty much covers bird feeder pole related stuff.
    Come and check it out if you get time

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home