Kheyl Bin

Monday, August 01, 2005

Bored!

Its a terrible boring day. Dismissed at 10 am went to had lunch at Yishun and took a long bus ride to Katong to visit my grandaunt. Bought some food for her also. I've been getting interested to pry into the past and asking whois who in our family tree. But too bad we are no longer close to the rich n famous. Just a small family now.

Got lemongrass and pandan leaves from the maid to plant in my own garden. I bored till I do this kinda thing. See! Splitted a pot of plant in my living room too. The soil was so hard that I cant loosen it and had to pull the plant. Some of it got torn by me and hopefully they will grow roots.

Channel surfing is useless because theres no great show to watch on TV, even with all the channels on my cable box. And Im here in front of my computer clicking between MSN and friendster,hoping someone would talk to me.

I still got 2 more months to go before I can start tasting the elixir of freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home