Kheyl Bin

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

California Full of Shit. Na Bei!

Passed by Cali RP when going home this evening. Decided to go up to check on how much is the transfer fee. So I approached the counter to ask. The indian guy told me they dont do transfer anymore and if they do its for special cases ( So what? You think your doing me a favour? Im doing you guys a favour by being interested!)

So I reaffirm that I just wanted to check how much is the TRANSFER FEE. He gave me alot of crap and said only the sales staff can assist me. I asked for the sales staff but she was away for a break. He actually ask if I would want to leave my contact so she can get back to me. Then he scribbled on a piece of paper the phone number and passed it to me. But I thought they were suppose to call me? I was puzzled and asked "So im suppose to give you guys a call? Why dont she call me instead?" So dumb. Didnt want to talk to him anymore ,changed my target to the girl next to that idiot.

She told me the same thing never do transfer anymore....bla bla bla. Cheebye!

Came home, wanted to call, but the number the Idiot scribbled was illegible. I can only make out 659409XX. The name of the sales person even worse. Cannot make out what he trying to write " CIRotlo? What the fuck is that? Dumb ass! Had to check website for the phone number.

Finally squeeze the $17.50 transfer fee out from the receptionist but she was unwilling to tell me under what cases then we can do a transfer. I had to ask "So does going overseas fall under the special cases" then she said ya.

Sms Huiling and she say no need to much shit. Her sales person told her can transfer just pay the money can liao. Oi Cali employees,just tell me that and save me all the trouble can already right? Tell me so much rubbish for fuck?California so full of shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home