Kheyl Bin

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Im not NKF Director!

I wished I was him and knew how to cover my tracks. 12 months bonus is like a dream to me! Well but a $250000 anual salary would satisfy me from the start already. $10 dropped out from my shorts today and im already feeling so worked up. Dont know which fucker picked it up. Let him have 12 cups of Teh Peng.

Left with $400 in my bank and thats got to last till the 10th of next month. :(

Today in my store, our friendly RQ came over for a check. Hes ok with us...like friends. Then he called this fillipino girl, I would assume shes a maid, only 23 years old. RQ put his phone on speaker mode and signaled us to keep quiet.Part of the conversation goes like:

RQ: Last week you eat my hotdog, you want to eat more hotdog?
Maid: Erm.....
RQ: I want to eat your pussy

.....(I couldnt remember the middle)

RQ: So this Sun come my house?
Maid: Ok
RQ:I wana make love to you.
Maid: *Giggles*
RQ: We make love 5 times ok?
Maid: No lar.......
RQ: Can lar. Then how many times you want?
Maid: Dont want lah 5 time! 3 4 time can lar.

(I really cant believe I heard that comming out from her.)

Poor girl get ravaged by a man in his late 30s.......But its really funny the conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home