Kheyl Bin

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Princess and the Pea

Been sleeping alone in camp for the past 3 days and its terrible. I thought it would'nt be a problem but since the first night I had trouble sleeping already. Went to bed at 9 but didnt sleep till past 1 am. Tried all sorts of methods, having a sweet drink,changing rooms,going for a walk,shaking. Still no use. :(

Wanted to go home to sleep on Tuesday but kena arrowed to set up water point before 7 am on Wednesday. That meant staying in again. But luckily I went off at the right time, or else kena another arrow to do guard duty.

All the logistics side have been clearing off days and my CQ ends the day at 10am. I was wondering why I chose to stay.

I guess my bed is the best place to sleep, with the fine sheets and soft covers to hug me to sleep. And if course not forgetting the essential, air conditioning.

Got a shock when I went to the loo on Tuesday morning. My stools were all bloodied. My mind pondered around that for the whole day thinking that I might have kidney failure or cancer. Luckily its an isolated case so I have to assume my body it too heaty after the wisdom tooth surgery and from taking small portions of food and water ever since.

Its scary to have cancer so young! I hope I wont get it this lifetime. Well not to mention HIV as well thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home