Kheyl Bin

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Shopping Frenzy At the New Mountain!

My first trip to JB without my parents yesterday. But it was with somebody else's Mother. Rosalind's mother in fact. Im ok with her lah can entertain.

As predicted by Rosalind, I got into a shopping frenzy in the first shop I stepped into, the Factory Outlet Store. I've been an idiot paying USD $29.90 for an AnF tee bought over the website when I could have bought it at FOS at 34.90 rm. Bought 2 T shirts and a pair of khaki pants I've always wanted. Its gonna be my regular shopping outlet from now on.

And I've saved $60 on O2 contact lenses bought in JB as compared to the prices in Singapore. Plus 2 more month of supply too!

Auntie Ann's pretzel cost 2.90 rm when in Singapore, its $2.90. I got my favourite cinnamon sugar. Who knows maybe it will be 29 baht in Bangkok? Secret recipe cheesecakes at 5.20rm a slic!

The queuing at customs, especially the Malaysian side was horribe. I hate queuing! But for the sake of cheap stuff , I would endure the waiting. I got a haircut too, 28 Rm. Cheap by Singapore standards but my regular saloon at Far East charges $12 only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home