Kheyl Bin

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Us at City Hall

While I was on the train back home, I saw something which gave the biggest shock of the day. A head in a bag. I asked my friends to have a look and they all took steps backwards. It was a mannequin, those used for hairstyling courses. I think it should be kept wrapped under covers to prevent innocent people like us from having a wake up call in the train

Met up with the poly gang again. Had dinner at Magic Wok Capitol Building.Had 5 dishes 2 soups 3 pineapple rice and 2 deserts. All came up to about $74 for 7 people , pretty ok for such a variety of food. At least it beats having dinner at Cartel, which a person has to fork out at least $20 for a meal.

Just after dinner, Gina called and said she was in PS ,so we asked her to come down but instead she requested 7 of us to go to PS. 7 of us go to PS just to meet her, the 1 and only. I was'nt very happy with the thought? It was a selfish thought that would'nt be usually comming from her. Her reason is that there is'nt a straight bus from city hall back to her place. She didnt show in the end, declined our invation. Too bad for her.

Had a really crazy photo session with 3 cameras and we found something fresh to play. Video taking with Wenfang's camera phone. Took our own version of 2 commercials (have to wait till after 29th for her bf to come back to upload it for us). And thanks for Jing Rui comming down from camp to be with us. It is'nt easy travelling from jurong to city hall and back to Jurong again. I appreciate it alot JR!


The Pinks

And Blacks.Dumb photographer...which I didnt think was me

Jing Rui shy dont dare to face the camera


These crazy people...



Theres something about Vivien's armpit thats attractive