Kheyl Bin

Monday, February 28, 2005

Im a housewife

I made sambal belacan this morning. The thought came yesterday and I bought the ingredients while I was out with Krison yesterday. Yes its wierd, why am I making things like that? Im bored lah...have nothing better to do so when the feeling to cook comes ,I just do it.

Its quite easy to make the sambal with the help of a food processor. But I had to use a the pounding tool so that the chilli did'nt become too fine. The end product was almost like what my grandmother used to make. So I spent the whole morning just to make a small kaya tub of sambal.

Cooked for my Dad as well. He's not a very good cook. Took out pork use for cooking stock and cut up too much onions (around 3 bulbs)for 3 eggs. Ended up I need to slice meat from the pork bones and instead of onion omelet, we had onions fried with egg! Theres simply too much onions for 3 eggs.