Kheyl Bin

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Day 1 of Diet

Kelvin's first day of Diet

8pm: 1 x Milo
9 pm: 1 x apple
12 pm: 1 x Yong Tau Fu soup w noodle + Tea
5pm: 1 x Vanilla Latte + some water
7pm: 1 x Dried Fish Ball Noodle
now: 1 x Orange (really hungry lah buay tahan)

I had to do something about my increasing weight. I was weighing 80kg for a 1.77 frame. 80 kg is for thise body builder ok im more comfortable with 70 kg. Must be those New Year snacks. I weighed myself 3 times to make sure that the machine is still working,but everytime I step on, it gives me the same reading. So i decided to start a diet w.e.f. 010305. I'll have my weight taken again next month. Hope I weigh lesser then.

A tin of pineapple tarts is sitting on the table seducing me. I can only ravage through the fridge to look for oranges. And PUI! The mandarin oranges left over from CNY is not sweet. Tasted so stale. Had to eat lah no choice, very hungry!