Kheyl Bin

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Mums Not Home

Theres so many chores to do at home, well my parents are not around so there's nobody else to do it. I have to cooking, washing, laundry....while my sister attends to the dogs feeding and welfare. Now theres still ditry laundry in my room and I dont feel like washing them...havent ironed the last batch yet. Clearing the refuse is pretty bad too, getting my hands dirty when I hold them and worst if they drip, I got to wipe the floor.

For the past few days, Ive caught 2 lizards from the sink. Apparently they went into the stinless steel sink and have trouble crawling out. Yucks I hate lizards! But I have to clear it before they find a way to escape and make more baby lizards. Took some tar bao containers and trapped them in. Pop the lid and throw them into the dustbin.

Today's catch was bigger and more active so I threw it in my neighbours trash can fearing it might escape and run all about. Im really scared of lizards!