Kheyl Bin

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

The witches concoction

Went to Tampines Mall with Gina this afternoon. As I was there early, I was loitering around the interchange and walked past this herbal store. So I asked for a cup of drink to cure my flu. The sinseh said u must have bitter tea , not cooling tea. So I thought about it and on the hope that it will make me recover, I agreed. She put a tea bag,poured hot water in it. After came 2 scoops of black powder and a scope of brown powder. The concoction was prepared and I drank it like a man! Well after that I couldn't tahan the after taste and bought some orange peel to chew on. The tea was no cheap ok, $3. I should have ordered chrysanthemum tea instead.

While waiting for Gina, I was looking at the crowd in the interchange. That bloody Malay crap is still touting his 'fake' donation tickets. Well I only saw 2 out of 10 people he approached buying it . Well their money went into buying a new hi fi set for that Malay man maybe?

There was this middle age uncle who was holding a blind man's cane walking very fast. Very obvious that he can see but why is he holding the cane? Im positive its a blink man's cane coz its red and while colored. Cant be a candy cane right? Another little girl was using her 'Happy Meal' paper box to function as her hat and she was being tugged away by her grandmother. Shes really happy parading in her new hat lor.

How amusing it can be just sitting at the interchange for 20 minutes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home