Kheyl Bin

Saturday, November 20, 2004

The Kitchen Massacre

This morning I was trying to cut open a packet of calamari rings I just bought back. Without glasses on, I tried to tear the plastic open with a knife. The knife went through,and I felt something surging through my finger. It was an instinct to flick the finger and....... blood splattered across my face n over the kitchen counter. The blood was thick,deep red and was flowing like a tap. I must have cut a vein in the finger. Pity I couldn't find the camera if not you guys will be in for a treat. I had trouble keeping the blood on halt too.

Went to my family doctor to have it dressed. $26 sia! So expensive I expected it would cost around $8. Now doctors really earn a lot. After the experience, Im disappointed that a talented cook like me would cut his own finger and proud as well, coz my blood is very healthy:Proven by its colour and amount.

I watched the movie 'Shutter' last night. It was a great show...I shouted out twice in the beginning part of the show. It was already scary enough and the idiot beside me was like jerking whenever he got shocked. So its like the playstation,you get extra excitement when the gamepad vibrates. I was the only one who shouted.....the only MALE! So sia suay! Well the other parts of the movie I was covering my eyes, if not, watching with the corner of my eye. Very recommended show!




1 Comments:

  • $8 ?? u wish... u tink u living in the 70s ar..hehe.. be more careful in the future oki...;p taka!!! mit up soon! fer

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home