Kheyl Bin

Sunday, October 24, 2004

The Usual Saturday

Went to Holland Village in the afternoon. It was suppose to be a 15 min drive from Orchard but I guess I took the wrong route and ended there in around 30 mins. Aiyah actually Holland V also nothing much. Jus a few shops selling exotic stuff.

Ok so after that proceeded to Orchard. Citibank changed the free parking promotion. Now need to spend at least $50 to get free parking. So tulan! Now have to pay for parking everytime I go to Orchard. But lucky when I came out from Shaw,the carpark system is rebooting and did'nt require me to pay anything for the barricade to open. Muahahah!

Ailing asked if we wanted to go to her KTV and we agreed. Well we went and sing lor....nothing much.




These are the photos taken at Ailing's KTV. Thats Beven and Winnie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home