Kheyl Bin

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Lonely Morning

Ok so im suppose to go to JB with Krison and Beven. No news from Krison yet and Beven's still sleeping I guess. That leaves me to my computer the whole morning then.

Well lets talk about last night then. Went to east coast for sea food. Its the first time I had Sri Lankan Crab and gosh the claws were huge. And I still can eat crab with 1 finger in bandage, amazing! During the dinner, my Dad saw his classmate who turns out to be the owner of the restaraunt. But he look really old,alot of wrinkles. I hope my dad got youthful genes so that I can have them too. Dont need Botox next time. Because of his classmate, we got 2 VIP cards,free desert and a $30 voucher. Quite a good deal considering we were already using a $50 voucher which makes a dinner for 5 @ only $80+ dollars.

Peeled off the bandage on my finger and the wound had sealed. Was very afraid it will open and blood will start flowing again. Thank God its alrite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home