Kheyl Bin

Monday, November 22, 2004

Pretty Bad Day for Me

This evening came back from camp coz taking off tomorrow. Suppose to take it on Thurs and Fri but my college is on 2 weeks MC. Shit him. Sabo me! Now I have more work to do!

So got home and cooked dinner. While I was frying food, the oil jumped on my stomach now theres a blister. Well I wasnt wearing a shirt while cooking coz the kitchen hot mar. Loyang Naked Chef!

Well went to meet Gina after buying sanitary ware for my new toilet. I got a parking fine for parking at the rubbish chute. I didnt expect to get it for 30 mins of parking there. Well who would have expected it anyway? If I knew I would have know the 4D numbers this Wed. Someone else is gonna pay for the $100 fine thank got its like 1/3 of my monthly allowance. And I'll try my luck at 4D this Wed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home