Kheyl Bin

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Wenfang's Birthday Chalet


Wenfang celebrated her 21st birthday at NTUC chalet last nite. So many 21st birthdays to attend this year for me huh. Hee. I think her strawberry shortcake was not enough for all to share. When she was opening her presents,I was so envious coz she got so many presents. Relatives gave ang pow. My relatives didnt,well prehaps I didnt invite them. I personally felt that no point invite so many people,no point. So only those who were close were invited to my birthday. This leads to the result of having less presents. :(


In the night,we got so bored we played cards,with a forfeit. Haha her cousin got to kiss me . Haha I tan dio ah. Shes quite a sweet gal. And look at the faces of us after we finished playing at 4am. After that we walked to cheers in that make up to buy stuff. Me n my new fren Qing x2 even talked to a bunch of strangers celebrating someone's birthday. When we walked up to them I heard "Wah. The face draw until like that !" Haha us jokers.




Miss Chaplin. Supposed to be Hitler but I think looks more like Charlie Chaplin. Shes Cecilia,someone I got to know from this chalet.


One of Wenfang's fren is a clown so he knows how to makes shapes outta balloons. We got the Birthday gal a dick to play with. Wonder if she likes it. Looks like shes having fun! On the overall it was fun. Didnt get to take photos at Wild wild wet the next morning coz didnt want our cameras to get wet. Tats all now,for today. Might be posting more photos soon.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home