Kheyl Bin

Friday, October 15, 2004

The Day After I Was On TV

Yeah yeah so you saw me on TV. I got mixed reactions after my face appeared in that black box. My company guys did not allow me to enter the gate unless I answered their questions about Maia. Things were thrown on the TV set when I was on it. Haha they hated me. Then people were asking why I hugged her? I didnt hug her lah its juz that she use me as a braking mechanism during ice skating. JEALOUS!

Yah lah the boys were so jealous,but I dont give a fuck. I sound funny on TV hor? So boyish. I kept luffing during the show and my face was so RED. Darn red. Roslalind was also trying to hide her face last night at the studio. Well tomorrow have to go to SIM. So far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home