Kheyl Bin

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Im Home Again!

In the cab towards home from Mediacorp(watching Maia in SI),I was looking for my phone. So there I was,fiddling with my stuff and then,I felt something cold and viscous.

MY PIMPLE CREAM LEAKED!!! Its in one of those 50 cent coin containers that the doctors give. I really need it coz got new zits popping up now and then. Might be because I've stopped taking Vitamin E capsules. Last month my complexion improved alot. So Im guessing it might be the capsules or the amount of water I drank.


Back to the cab ride,which I shared with Rosalind and her sister,I was getting a headache. I dont know why. I guessed I could'nt look at the side windows while a vehicle is moving. Im used to being in the driver's seat seeing everything woosh past by the corner of my eye.

Reached home, rubbed my dogs bellys and washed my backpack. That all I guess. Lets see who gets voted out tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home