Kheyl Bin

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Lunar New Year Day 3 (Part II)

It was ZY's Birthday on that day so we bought her a cake. Most of the shops are closed that day, only Jacks place was open so that was from Jack's Place. The combination of Strawberry and Chocolate is quite unique to me.



"Singapore Hilton" and her pooch. I hate hairless poochs.

We all think she looks like Quan YiFeng now...hahah keep using that to suan her. Sorry I dont wana be Bryan Wong hor. I didnt get to play much Mj because got to take into consideration the 4 other people who have nothing to do if we did.

Played Mahjong( the kind where you win is 50 C and $1. It didnt win at all. Think I cannot play games that are too simple, will tend to make pattern pattern.)



So the only option was Blackjack. Its a money come and go game, 1 period I won then after sometime lose again. I can win when I am a player but not when Im a banker, sure bust.I lost $20 on both Mahjong and Blackjack that night, not too much so its ok.


I always play 2 hands and I got ban ban and ban luck. It happened to me on Day 1 too but overall I still lose 1 lar.



Final Group shot. In any case you were wondering why am I with this 7 girls. I knew them since Secondary 1, that is 9 years ago. We're still closer that most people think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home