Kheyl Bin

Monday, January 23, 2006

Vusiness Stats

Just finished reading Evelyn's blog. Maybe I'll vrite about my Business Stats lecturer Vineet Kapoor pronounced as Vee Need Ker Poo. The guys behind started laughing because it sounded like Winnie the Pooh. He does look like 1 too.

I cant stand people who are fat wearing tight fitting clothes. I really feel like poking his belly with a pen and see if it will deflate. He talkes very fast...I cant catch what hes trying to say 90% of the time. But the guys behind are very rude. Laugh at him directly. The least I can be is being a gentleman and just let out a cheeky smile.

Got to know 2 new friends. Shirley and Peifen. Hope to know more tomorrow.

Victoria's Secrets show is hot man. Pretty girls prancing on the runway....Buay tahan. Such beautiful creatures!

3 Comments:

  • winnie the pooh!! Wah!! You guys are the best la! I din even link it to that! If you let me choose between Jill and him, eh... I'll choose Jill!! ;p

    By Blogger lynh, At 5:26 AM  

  • Yeah I'll choose Jill too. It just keeps getting 'better'.... Sigh. I miss Svet

    By Blogger Kelvin, At 10:19 AM  

  • aww... I miss her too... >_<

    By Blogger lynh, At 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home