Kheyl Bin

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dumb Bitch Sales Girl

Let me talk about my experience in M Industries Plaza Singapura last evening. I was there with a friend browsing through the clothes. As I walked out, I stepped on this rice paper that is normally folded in T shirts and nearly slipped. 2 of them on the floor for your information, not just 1. So i picked it up and handed it over to the sales staff who were folding clothes and talking at the counter. Instead of thanking me, that bitch told her co-worker ' Just leave it on the floor lar...." and 2 of them gave me wierd looks. So thats for being nice.

Im gonna lodge a complaint against them later, talk about good customer service Singapore is promoting. Obviously these 2 people didnt hear about it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home