Kheyl Bin

Friday, February 03, 2006

Im a Saint

When I was heading to the gym, crossing the bridge across collyer quay, there was an electrician fixing lights in the middle of the pathway. I saw the wire on the floor moving, it was an old old man walking and tugging it without realising it. The aunties and the electrician shouted at him but he didnt seem to hear. I was anticipating that he fall, but since he was walking step by step the wire just moved with him. So I rushed up to stop him. Think he got a shock. I bent down and untangle the wire off his leg and he continued walking. As I left, the cleaner aunty said thank you to me. Lucky there was me if not the apeh sure fall down. Im feeling like and angel.

Saw this wierd character at the gym today. His got very fine trimmed eyebrowns and long hair I thought it was a woman. Then I look down but he doesnt have breast......Its a transexual. Saw him in the locker room again, this time I took a photo. Im not discrimating against him, just wana share what I saw.




Anyway Myoplex Pina Colada is so sick. I drank the full packet because I wanted to finish the old box and start with my Chocolate. The coconut smell was so overpowering, felt like gagging when I drank it. But I still got 1 packet left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home