Kheyl Bin

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Stories From The Other Side

This afternoon when all of our family were sitting around the table, they started talking about my Grandmother visiting us tonight and it lead to ghost stories my Grandma told my Uncle's wife.
Story 1

When my Aunty was young,they used to stay in a relative's house in Newton. The house has only 1 toilet which is a separate building in the kitchen compound. She said the house was eerie and they dont dare to run about. They always hear a girl crying in the toilet at night. Grandmother is particulary afraid of these dirty stuff and has been looking for a place to move out to.

The last straw was then the relative's brother came back to stay with them. I dont know why they were suppose to look after him for 3 days and 3 nights. Probably a Monk or Priest knew what was going to happen. He didnt live past the 3rd night.

He hanged himself in the same toilet and not long after that, my Grandmother's family moved away.

Story 2

My Grandmother used to teach in Ai Tong School. There is always this boy hiding his face behind his textbook and my Grandmother was puzzled. One day she asked him "为什么你要躲在书的后面?"
He replied "老师我怕"
My grandmother was puzzled "你怕什么?老师 又没骂你."
"老师我不是怕你,我是怕你后面那个!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home