Kheyl Bin

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Saturday

Went to the usual saloon @ Far East for a hairbut but Alas the usual stylist were one leave and wont be back till November. Got haircut by a new girl, have to admit her skills not that good.

Joined Kukufang,Ferrene and Ching2 at Coffee Club. But dont know why got 2 extra guys there. Fang's sec school classmate...so bo liao no connection join us for what. Order my pot of tea..as usual. Seldom drink coffee nowadays.

My Darling Ching always so Hiao! And my complexion seems pretty good huh. Must be the facial + my conceler muahaha!

Came back and got news that my mum bleached my T shirt accidently. But what to do? Cant get the colour back already. Lucky its only $19 ,not some expensive stuff.

2 Comments:

  • both u and ching are so hiao.. thats' y i say u two make a pair.. haha... oops edmund better not hear of this... zhu ma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:03 AM  

  • You all also very hiao wat....hur hur

    By Blogger Kelvin, At 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home