Kheyl Bin

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

In Memory of Mdm Tan Chwee Teck

My paternal grandmother passed away on Monday morning, in her sleep aged 91. My relatives were saying that she killed herself by refusing to eat. Maybe to her staying alive with a broken body was suffering and she chose to end it.I would to the same thing too if nothing can repair that body of mine anymore.


Her maid is a 22 year old girl from indonesia. Shes very funny. Prehaps because of her age she,she is always cheerful. She very funny lar can talk to Amah when folding the paper offering. She said to Amah's photo "Amah I fold many many for you. Ah see Amah smile at me. I love you ah". So comical!

Rosalind, Xiaoting, Meihui and Sally dropped by the wake last night. I ate so much peanuts over the few days. And skipping my gym and running sessions. Sure gain weight after everything's blown over.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home