Kheyl Bin

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Confession : I'm no longer Virgin

This afternoon, I lost my virginity of motorcycle riding to Zhongmao! I kicked his butt while spreading my legs to get on because the jeans im wearing is not really flexible. So I put on the helmet and we rode away.

Haha sound so lewd! It wasnt really that scary, but i was quite tensed up. I think he knew and rode quite slowly. I was always scared of not balancing on the bike resulting in the whole bike skidding or getting burnt by the exhaust pipe.

Overall I think Im not meant to ride on bikes because my legs get cramps even on the 10 minute ride. I dont like folding my long long legs into origami for any purpose. Thats why I never really liked bus rides or movie seats.

2 Comments:

  • Hey dude... how come all your titles all so DUH one hur! hahahaaa... keep it up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:28 PM  

  • Duh den people notice wat

    By Blogger Kelvin, At 12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home