Kheyl Bin

Saturday, July 02, 2005

These Sweet Innocence


My cousin Joshua showing off his tricks with Andrea's hoop. Shes so willing to share...so cute but a very fast learner. Comes to my Grandma's house to ask for sweets, better than me, I used to ask for a dollar.

This is Andrea, she talks alot but mostly repeats what is being said. Shes only 2. 5 years old but when asked, she said 5 years old. Haha so comical.


Her younger sister Alicia, she chuckles and does her own stuff. Plays with herself most of the time mostly because the other 2 kids are running too fast for her to catch up.

They are both kids of my Grandma's neighbour who is only 25 years old. Both our mums said we used to play together when we were kids but I could'nt remember a thing. She has 2 kids now, and me? I dont think I'll get any in the near future but they are just so adorable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home