Kheyl Bin

Saturday, June 04, 2005

My Beaten Body part 2

Had dinner with 3sg Ker, 3sg Benson and Pte Huang Jianhui china man. Steamboat at bugis but its not Tian Tian because I heard it sucks. The 1 I went to only cost $15 and got free drinks because china man knew the boss. Would go there instead of the usual geylang next time.


Walked over to C.H.I.M.E.S to meet Ferrene ,Vivian, Wenfang and Jeffery for awhile. Wenfang went to the pub to see her crush. And she got alittle drunk because she was doing crazy things there. Like siao char bor.




See Wenfang face red like baboons ass, still say shes not drunk!I look like some gundu in the photo..... :(

The bar was patronised by mostly Ang Moh and a small fight broke out at the pool table. Also, one drunk Ang Moh walked over to a table of girls and smashed a glass without a reason. Mad! Think the girls must have got a rude shock. I dont see these happening with the Asian community, probably we dont let ourselves go wild so extreme.


Left after 1/2 an hour. Quite tired now think im going to bed.

2 Comments:

  • wooooo... who are the pretty gals and guys in the pics... haha....

    Why nv blog abt your great buys? zhu ma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:15 AM  

  • Blog my great buy? Wait people say my taste funny.... ok lah later I go take photo of my shirt.

    By Blogger Kelvin, At 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home