Kheyl Bin

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Lousy Ipod

In today's paper, there was an Apple promotion on its Ipods. I rushed down to Wheelock hoping to be the first 50 customers that buy buy the 4gb Ipod mini at 30% off.

I reached there only to be dissapointed that the first 50 sets have already been sold (After further investigation by Vivien, we found out that there were people queueing outside the store since 7am in the morning.) Vivien wanted to buy the 30% set also but was turned down also. She even asked the employees if they could let her buy 1 with 30% discount. Haha!

Ended up I bought a green mini with 1 year extended warranty. It costs $438, same as normal sales price only that this time I got an extra year of warranty.

Went home with my new toy and was playing with it. Pressing all the button combinations and importing my songs from CDs. Then for no reason the display didnt come on anymore,but the music was playing. I think its spoilt so will have to call apple hotline during office hours or maybe they could change a new set for me.

Yah thats for fiddling with my new fragile toy.