Kheyl Bin

Saturday, June 04, 2005

My Beaten Body part 1

Spent the whole day outside today! Was with my parents marketing and visiting my Grandmother who just got discharged from hospital this week. Its her first week at home after 2 months.

Met ZY and Rosalind in Tampines later in the afternoon. That ZY!!!! Meet us at 1.15 pm but still sleeping at 12.30. Called her never answer because shes singing in lalaland! Next time like that don't meet her already.After a quick lunch and abit of catching up, I decided not to go home because I have an appointment in the evening and its already 3.

Headed to City Hall for some window shopping. Theres a sale in British India Company!!! I've always like their style of clothes but cant afford them. It must be the ethnic style I like that attracts me to the clothing and probably my fetish with peranakans also.Today I bought a shirt and a carpet for my toilet. Hee hee.


Im left with $33 in my bank account. Red alert! Red alert! My account has never been that low before. And there's still 1 more shirt I regreted not buying just now. Going back next weekend after I get my monthly allowance on the 10th.

I think Meihui is right, Im always buying tops and neglected the bottoms! Ive been wearing the same 2 pairs of jeans since poly days. Time to change my T shirt image to a more adult shirt and jeans . I desperately need more pants, jeans,nice belts and leather shoes! Need to fly to Bangkok to stock up on my clothing. But nobody's interested to go I guess.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home