Kheyl Bin

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Mahjong Loser

Had my Ipod exchanged for a new piece. The lady beside me had problems with her notebook which was bought a few days ago too. Apple stuff not very reliable. I wanted to ask her what happened to her notebook but was stopped by the thought of people calling me kaypoh. Then her butch friend asked me what happened to my Ipod so we chatted a bit. (I dont have anything against butch, in fact I find that shes quite a nice butch to chat with).

Went to Bedok to meet Meihui before heading to Gina's place to play Mahjong. Bought some mee soto and mee rubus( queued quite sometime to buy them, from insprasi stall).

The mahjong session at Gina's place was a disaster! At least for me. We upped our stakes to 20-40 cents( from 10-20 cents) because I think we are no longer in school and should begin to strp towards adult gameplay. I lost $36! The only loser for the night. Sibeh suay man.

But never mind lah ,sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. Had to borrow $5 of chips from Meihui because my drawer was totally empty.

Next time poh pi i earn money to cover today's loss ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home